Game of Coolness Game of Coolness

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

YOU SCARED THE FKN CRAP OUT OF ME :( Such a fun difference game and then all of a fucking sudden this killer motherfucking baby comes up!

Wow. Youre such a meanie ;_;

Emby responds:

Mission accomplished

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Nice and all but.

The camera was really annoying, and the captain, or well everything, looked too badass.

Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse

Awesimple

It was so simple, and yet so awesome, i didn't know pig killing was so addictive

AttackingHobo responds:

I do believe that you have created a new word: "Awesimple". Thank you for the review, and I wish more games would be Awesimple.

Bloody Sight 3_Demo Bloody Sight 3_Demo

Nice

Like sniper, but not as good, as you progressed tthrough the game it got easier than harder, but it's nicely done.

The Abe Game The Abe Game

Guys guys!

It doesn't have to look good, it doesn't have to be well animated. It doesn't have to be all colourful and awesome to be a game. I liked this game, just a lazy made game that he put together for our entertainment, it was pretty hard for an idiot like me xD. Took me 4 tries. And the alternate ending was awesome!

Emby responds:

Glad someone liked it, and got why it was the way it was. It was a remake of a game made on PAPER, sheesh. Thankies though.

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

I lol'd

Too bad you couldn't get a super power up and cover the whole screen and defeat bowser.

Generic Mmorpg Simulator Generic Mmorpg Simulator

Generic MMORPG=TRUE :3

Chat is soo true.

well.

Most of this is actually 110% true from the MMO's, people only able to flame in chat...
Pvp and there comes a person 37857358 times higher level than you..
But explore roxorzed.

Platformer Game Maker v6a Platformer Game Maker v6a

Great, great.

Great game, could use some character customization, but i think it freaking plain awesome, design your own level, play them, i'm giving this 9/10.

BrokenVoice responds:

Thanks!

Gem Gem

Gems, friends, gems, friends.

Pretty fun to play, although the damage by the water is annoying.

I beat the whole game :D

Some music wouldn't hurt, otherwise i say a great game to kill some time!

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

Wrawr

HEY I DONT ADMIT THE DEFEAT WITH THE ORANGE HAIRED GIRL!
I mean **** she cut the **** of?! damn hoe! Ill give you a 10/10 Because the girls was so damn stupid and sick and.....uh....Hoe-ish?

catbrush responds:

You mean sexy and desirable.